Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fallstar Mustache Show

Last Saturday I enjoyed seeing Portland's Fallstar with a group of friends. Normally I don't bring my camera to concerts but I figured this one would be a good "small" show to shoot. I like doing concert photography for fun, but wouldn't want to do it professionally, there are just way to many uncontrollable lighting variables. It's totally a hit or miss situation, but I still really enjoyed seeing the guys in Fallstar while taking photos of them on stage. It was a great evening! :)

Fallstar

Fallstar show

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

Fallstar

1 comment:

gretchen said...

shooting in those conditions aren't at all easy and you did a nice job ...stay with it!