Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm becoming a film junkie

It always makes a photographer want to go out a shoot more film when seeing that the last roll he shot turned out well. This last weekend I went and spent some time with my friends Nick (teal hoodie) and Daniel (purple hoodie). We went to downtown St. Johns where I picked up some film and had a great time goofing around and shooting photos. I just took the exposed film to get developed yesterday. After seeing the photos for the first time today, I'm really happy with the exposure in all of them! The light, the color, contrast, and focus are all great! Anyway, after seeing two successful rolls of film shot, I'm ready to go out there and do it again! It was a funtastic weekend with my bros!

Hommies

D-man

My #2 favortie bridge in Portland...

Cathedral Park with a loaded Holga

Cathedral Park with a loaded Holga

St. Johns with a loaded Holga

The neighborhood

The neighborhood

Development

St. Johns with a loaded Holga

St. Johns with a loaded Holga

2 comments:

J_HATTON said...

Wow, I love the Bridge & the train tracks they look awesome.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Agent :)