Monday, November 5, 2012

Studio Stock Photos - Helpful "How To" Tips and Links

Below are some of the recent stock photos I've been shooting here at my studio. Stock photography is something I've been shooting since the beginning of 2010, and in 2012, has picked up steadily to be a consistent part of my total monthly income. I shoot exclusively for iStockphoto.com and my full portfolio can be seen at istockphoto.com/timnewman

Shooting stock photography is simple - shoot what you want with high quality standards and upload your photos regularly. It's a great way to earn some extra cash on photos that otherwise would be sitting on your hard drive for a decade. For more information regarding stock photography, visit iStock's "how to sell stock" page, and be sure to also check out Stockphotoguru.com for helpful tips and inside information on how to be a successful stock photographer.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've used myself as a model many times too!

Mette said...

There are so many pictures at istockphoto. Is it possible to begin now or is the market as full as possible?

How much do you earn on the best months?

Unknown said...

you seem not to do photoshop editing on the faces ? Does they usually accept photos with no editing?