Friday, November 18, 2011

Savanna's Senior Photos at Oaks Bottom

I really enjoyed this shoot with Savanna for several reasons. She is a really easy going person to work with, and made it very fun for both of us. Also, I was trying out a new location here in Portland called Oaks Bottom which is a nature park near Sellwood. I used to come to this place all the time as a kid with my family to catch frogs, bugs, and all sorts of fun critters. It was so much fun as a little boy and I remember when we were down here for this shoot, I kept on reminiscing about all the times I would come with my family. In fact I hadn't gone down there in at least 7 or 8 years before this shoot. I've been using it more frequently for shoots and I'm really enjoying the space and look it gives us for outdoor portrait shoots. Here are my favorites from Savanna's shoot...


 

No comments: