Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fallstar Premiere of Horse Without a Rider music video

Back in September I helped out my friends in Fallstar with shooting their first ever music video. We shot it in the basement of a North East Portland apartment building and were hoping to capture exactly what the guys in the band had envisioned for this song put to images. This was my first attempt shooting video, seeing as I mainly do stills, but we were all extremely pleased with the results. You may have seen Fallstar on my blog before, either in this post or this one. They're good friends of mine and I enjoy photographing their shows whenever I am available. The music video premiered last night at 12:00am. I look forward to seeing what is ahead for my friends here in Fallstar. They are very talented dudes!

Also worthy of clicking... Substream Music Press featured the music video debut today. Definitely worth checking out.

Here it is! The first official music video for Fallstar, with the song, Horse Without a Rider! Enjoy!


 

No comments: