Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So I've Started a Collection of Typewriters...

I just added a new typewriter to my collection of two this afternoon. It is an Underwood no. 5. After doing some research on it, I found that back in the 1920s it was like the Windows XP of it's day meaning it is a very common typewriter. I've added a set up photo and two images of my first member of my collection - a Sears model from the 1970s.

Underwood no. 5

I'm starting a typeriter collection

Underwood no. 5

Underwood no. 5

Sears model from the 1970s

I'm starting a typeriter collection
Set up shot. It's an "in closet studio"
(set up shot)

1 comment:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I like the way u improvise. btw my mom had a blue typewriter like the one on your white bg... My brother had my grandfather's remington.. those keys that u show there brought back memories, I use to type on that typewriter....