Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Portraits of Awesomeness!!

This is a collection of the best portraits I got with Nick at the beach. The car ones were taken with my umbrella, shot the flash into it. These were so much fun to take, we both took a ton of images, and had a great time. Oh by the way the sunglasses are MINE! I can't let Nick get all the credit for wearing those sweet shades :)
Also for the car shots I used my Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens.
It was a fantastic trip.

Enjoy the photos,












2 comments:

Brian said...

Okay, what did you do in the top few photos? Did you use your light? They almost look HDR, whatever you did they look awesome!

Unknown said...

Ok, so I used my flash and bounced the light (didn't shoot through the umbrella) to hit Nick just right. I really like a hint of obvious side light to my photos. And then in photoshop I used a high pass filter.