Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 ROCKED... BECAUES OF YOU GUYS!!!

2010 was a great year in the books and it was all because of my wonderful clients who rocked and who I am glad I was able to work with. You guys are so cool and I just wanted to thank all of you in one place. Thanks to everyone who and to put up with difficulties during our shoots like mosquitoes, rain, wind, freakishly cool weather, tornadoes, sea monsters and/or all of the above.
If I didn't have such rad people wanting me to take their photos, I'd probably be a socially deprived landscape photographer living in a wooden cabin out in the boonies, but thanks to you, I don't have to be that and can enjoy working with the great people that I do! It's been a great year guys and I look forward to another awesome year with both new and familiar faces in front of my lens. :)

Tim

No comments: