Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mary and Eric Wedding (full)

This was such a joy filled day. Love was so present in the eyes of Mary and Eric. Their friends and family expressed fellowship and joy for them throughout the entire evening. I am so glad I was able to be apart of this joyful wedding when my two friends became one. I met with Mary and Eric this evening to proof the pictures with them and I love the reactions that newly weds have to their wedding photos! The laughter, the smiles, and the jokes that couples make when seeing their wedding photos for the first time is why I love my job so much! I feel so blessed to be able to capture moments that Mary and Eric didn't notice or forgot about during their wedding, and to be there when they first see those moments in black and white and color.


Thank you Mary and Eric!! You two are wonderful, I'm so happy for you!



























































1 comment:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Tim, I love how u do the unexpected.. Also having a couple who do the unexpected helps.. I love her ballet shoes- not the conventional heels!. Definitely an out of the box wedding.. Unique, definitely!. The bride looks lovely in that dress, very flattering.. She definitely knows what looks best on her.