Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Charlotte and Kara dual senior photo session

I've known Charlotte and Kara for quite sometime now. Charlotte is an old childhood friend of mine that I've known literally since some of my first childhood memories. I was really excited to do their senior photos, and it was my first time doing a dual senior session. We went down to Oaks Bottom to do the first half of the shoot, then we found ourselves next to a very vibrant red wall in inner South East Portland as we were making our way up to my studio to finish up the shoot. I'm really excited to have a studio now to be shooting in, especially this time of year when it's cold and wet outside. I plan on having an open house party of the studio in January. I'll definitely let everyone know about it once it's more planed out. Thanks Charlotte and Kara for being great models and making it a fun shoot!


No comments: