Saturday, January 7, 2012

Josh & Caroline | Portland OR Wedding

My good friends Josh and Caroline were married a few weeks back on December 21st, 2011. These cats are super fun to be around, and I've enjoyed getting to know them this year. The ceremony was at The Well church, which is Caroline's home church here in Portland. I attended the rehearsal and found out how close The Well is to my new photography studio. Right up in the same NE Portland neighborhood. I'm glad to have met my friends Josh and Caroline over the summer last year and look forward to many more fun times with them in the future! Their reception was at Kells Irish Pub in downtown Portland. We also sneaked away the three of us for a bit to take photos at the Grand Central Library Downtown.
Bonus behind the scenes picture of me working, shot by Nate Watkins

No comments: