Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Price Family

I did this shoot for my friends the Prices last winter before Christmas. They were really fun and energetic during their shoot, but that doesn't surprise me because they're always fun and energetic. They are a great family to hang out with and I enjoyed our time during the shoot. Thanks guy! :)

In other news, I'm having a sale for the month of November!!! A one hour photo session and photo disc is on sale for $100. Currently that package is a $200 value, and will be after November. So book your family session, senior session or engagement session for November and get quality photos for a discounted price!
Price Family 2009


Price Family 2009


Price Family 2009


Price Family 2009


Price Family 2009


Price Family 2009


Price Family 2009


Price Family 2009


Price Family 2009

No comments: