Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kayla's Senior Radical-ographs

Kayla loves reading, so we did a large portion of her shoot in the Downtown Central Library. She is totally awesome and we both had a fun-tastic time during out shoot! Thanks Kayla! :D

On a second note, I have launched a completely new and first timer website for my business! It's only been live for one day or so, let me know here what you think of it. It serves as a website so I'll keep this my blog and will continue to update this one. Check out the new site at: http://timnewmanphotography.com/

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

Kayla

2 comments:

Kira said...

Tim,

Jeremy and I were just looking at your new website. It looks awesome! We are so impressed with all of the work you have put in and it really shows in your photos. You do great work!

-Kira

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words, Kira. Its good to hear from you and Jeremy. :)